WHAT ARE WE BUILDING?
We will be knocking down walls and restructuring the interior of the building to combine our current space with the space currently occupied by CrossFit. With our changes:
- We will expand the Big Room to seat 350 people, as well as beautify the interior, update the stage and our media equipment.
- We will expand the kids wing so we can teach 100 kids per service.
- We will update our exterior to be more inviting to the community, which will include: new exterior signage, leveling the front with an extended patio and adding misters.
WHY ARE WE BUILDING THIS?
We are taking on this project because we will plant stronger churches when we are a stronger church. Also, we are the kind of church who can do this. God has given Valley Life Church the mission to make disciples and plant churches, and we must be careful not to let anything derail us. In the short history of this church, it has never existed for itself. We exist to make disciples of people who are not here yet, and to plant churches in places that we may never visit. This self-sacrificing mission has made us a generous, others-focused people. This selfless assumption makes us the perfect people to complete this building.
WHEN ARE WE BUILDING THIS?
It is our goal to complete this within the next two years. We will begin the capital campaign to start raising money and will build in phases. We have no desire to take on more debt, but see ourselves raising money, building, raising money, building, until the expansion is complete.
HOW MUCH WILL THIS COST?
We’ve projected it to cost 1.5 million which we would like to raise over the next 2 years during the campaign.
WHAT ARE THE KEY DATES OF THECAMPAIGN?
- SEPTEMBER 8 – Fall Kickoff Event
- NOVEMBER 3 – Launch Sunday: when the campaign officially begins.
This is a big deal and we expect questions, so please send any questions to: PressOnQuestions@valleylife.church